- Atmosphere Reflection Globe is a stylish contemporary globe featuring dual cartography.
- With the light off, the map shows white oceans, pale blue land masses. When the light is turned on, the interior cartography layer shows dark oceans. Geographical references include current country boundaries, capital and major cities.
- The globe sphere is handcrafted, blown much like glass, and assembled on a dark ash hardwood and chromed steel base. The globe’s minimalist design is angled to signify the natural tilt of the earth.
- Crafted by Tecnodidattica, who supplies the world with National Geographic Globes. An eye-catching accent piece for modern living rooms and work spaces.
- Price shown is for one globe. Available in illuminated and non-illumated versions.
Available at amazon.com for $270.99