- This jewelry cleaner uses pressurized steam–the same cleaning method used by professional jewelers–to instantly restore the original luster to diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals without scrubbing or harsh chemicals.
- Uses ordinary tap water and produces 40 psi of steam to remove dirt, dust, and grime from rings, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. The steam cleans small crevices in ring settings and chain links that ordinary cleaning methods cannot reach.
- Can be set up next to a sink so that the spout is over the basin.
- Turns on with the touch of a button and begins to produce steam in two minutes.
- Includes a pair of tweezers for holding jewelry under the spout and a funnel and cup for filling the 12 1/2-oz. reservoir.
- Plugs into AC.
- 11″ H x 6″ W x 11 1/2″ D. (4 1/4 lbs.)
Available at amazon.com for $79.95