- Pizza Camp is the ultimate guide to achieving pizza nirvana at home, from the chef who is making what Bon Appetit magazine calls “the best pizza in America.”
- Joe Beddia’s pizza is old school—it’s all about the dough, the sauce, and the cheese. And after perfecting his pie-making craft at Pizzeria Beddia in Philadelphia, he’s offering his methods and recipes in a cookbook that’s anything but old school. Beginning with D’OH, SAUCE, CHEESE, and BAKING basics, Beddia takes you through the pizza-making process, teaching the foundation for making perfectly crisp, satisfyingly chewy, dangerously addictive pies at home.
- With more than fifty iconic and new recipes, Pizza Camp delivers everything you’ll need to make unforgettable and inventive pizza, stromboli, hoagies, and more, with plenty of vegetarian options (because even the most die-hard pizza lovers can’t eat pizza every day). In this book you will find pizza combinations that have gained his pizzeria a cult following, alongside brand new recipes like:
- -Bintje Potato with Cream and Rosemary
- -Collard Greens with Bacon and Cream
- -Roasted Corn with Heirloom Cherry Tomato and Basil
- -Breakfast Pizza with Cream, Spinach, Bacon, and Eggs
Available at amazon.com for $15