- This dog treat toy will keep pups happily engaged—and snacking—for up to 45 minutes. TIKR’s got a built-in timer that’s designed to release kibble and snacks through different sized holes, saving the biggest treats for last. The flexible, rubbery design is easy on dogs’ teeth and gums, too.
- Materials: Food-safe rubber and nylon
- Care: Hand wash
- Flexible and durable exterior is easy on teeth and gums
- Timer can be set for different durations between 5-45 minutes
- Reveals gradually bigger snacks as timer unwinds
- Can be used as a feeder or to encourage slower eating
- Completely mechanical. No batteries or charging required
- Recommended for small to medium sized dogs, under 50 lbs.
Available at amazon.com for $26.99